Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Sweater for Isabelle

I finally finished some new clothes for my American Girls a couple of weeks ago, and though it's far too rainy to take any of the dolls out for a photo shoot now, I did get some photographs of Isabelle while it was still dry outside. I've actually been busy sewing clothes for a very different kind of doll lately. I find sewing clothes for my new Makie, Christina, much more enjoyable than making them for my 18 inch girls. You'll be seeing a lot of Christina and her lovely new outfits in the future, but for now I'll show you all the stuff I've been sewing for Izzy and her gang.

Here's Isabelle wearing a coral and gray sweater that I made. Mother and I modified the pattern to make it a bit more sweater-y. I didn't make these pants, but I did make some jeans to go with another shirt/sweater that I'll show you soon.

I do love Isabelle's blond hair. The color is just a bit lighter than mine, and we even part it the same way. She does, however, have hazel eyes instead of turquoise/blue/green/brown eyes.

Even Isabelle takes selfies. And yes, that is the string that holds her head on straight.

I hope you enjoyed seeing Isabelle in her lovely new sweater. I'll be back with some more doll clothes soon!

2 comments: