Friday, January 13, 2012

A Change of Plans

Last night I got to thinking about the show (not that I haven't stopped thinking about it!), and I decided that Henna's not going to do her stick act. I'll just have to make the tightrope act look amazing. She also has the act with Rosey, but that's not turning out so well. Somehow, I've got to get Rosey to forget she's a yellow lab! Even though the act with Henna isn't working out, Her solo act is coming along beautifully! Too bad Bobby doesn't have a solo act. I don't have time to work with him, so he's just going to look cool and act awesome. At least Sara knows hers. She's pretty smart for being a little box turtle. Anyway, even though it's Friday the 13th, I have a hunch things will go better today.

1 comment:

  1. Looking cool and acting awesome is what Bobby does best.

    ReplyDelete