Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Show Time!

With my book, students, and ordinary life, I completely forgot about the show that's coming up. My pets and I perform a show every month, but I'm not sure I'm ready for this one. Sara's got her act down, but Rosey, Henna and Bobby are struggling. I can't get Henna to walk the tightrope and she doesn't always climb on the stick. Rosey won't behave around Henna. She keeps looking back at Henna when she's riding on Rosey's back. I wish they made blinkers for dogs! Bobby doesn't know his act at all! I haven't even worked with him yet. Henna and Rosey need to master their act, Bobby needs to learn his, and I need to practice my little part. All I do is walk around and tell the animals what to do. I also hold Henna's stick that she's supposed to climb on. The show is in 4 days, so I'd better get off the computer and get busy!
By the way, feel free to drop by and watch my show!

No comments:

Post a Comment