Monday, January 16, 2012

My Beautiful Pets

The show went as expected. I can't say we did great, but the audience didn't appear disappointed. I decided to let Henna and Rosey do their act, and I think it went alright.
Now to my cute little pets! I adore each of them, especially that golden dog and that curious turtle... Rosey is so smart. Not many dogs have her beauty and personality. And Sara, she's so... so... well so fantastic! There are no words to describe my beautiful pets. As you can see, I love to brag about them. I want the whole world to know about them, and that's probably the reason that three of them are in my book. You know, if you study a dog's face, you'll find them remarkably like a person's face. Rosey's got long, golden eyelashes and soft brown eyes. When she licks, it's like a person's gentle kiss. Turtles are a bit different. Sara's eyes are a piercing brown, and she lacks eyelashes. But when she yawns, it's like a young child's yawn. Cats, chickens and guinea pigs are a lot different. A cat's eyes are round and piercing, much like a box turtle's. Bobby's are bloodshot blue, and very big. His tongue is very rough. He doesn't have any eyelashes. Eyes on chickens are small and round, a little bit bigger than a turtle's. Henna's tongue is long and narrow, and she can't lick. She definitely does not have eyelashes. Her eyelids close from the bottom up, like most birds. Guinea pigs have small, dark brown eyes. From a distance, they look black, but if you look closely, they're brown. Rocky also lacks any eyelashes. His tongue is much like a chicken's, but smaller. He has two long teeth that need grinding down, unlike my other pets. If you look at an animal very closely, you'll notice something very unusual.

4 comments:

  1. I really hope there's a follow up show planned for this Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost time for the next show, and I'll have it on Sunday just for you.

    ReplyDelete